cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 171 of 174

Re: Please, please provide the excellent BT Yahoo functionality on the new BT.com

I thought that BT had said somewhere in all this that they were going to sort out a new home page once the migration from Yahoo! had been completed. Might have been after one of my Xmas ½price bottles of Dow's from Sainsburys though. Meanwhile it might be worth a look at windows 8, where you can litter your Start page with all sorts of live bits and bobs even before opening your browser.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 172 of 174

Re: Please, please provide the excellent BT Yahoo functionality on the new BT.com

@Ctlde1 wrote:
Agree with all the comments below.
The new site is not user friendly and cannot be personalised - I miss my share portfolio page and FTSE news.
No thought has been put into the design and I was not even advised of the changeover.
I have complained to BT and given my feedback.

Bring back Yahoo format.

Just create a new Yahoo profile on the Yahoo portal, then you can customise it however you want.

Oddbodkin
Message 173 of 174

The new home page is utter dross, aimed at the least intelligent.

I'm even stuck with it on my business broadband for heaven's sake!

I don't watch TV or sport, have no interest whatsoever in "celebrities" & "gossip" & find it an uttwer pain having to log in TWICE to read my emails.

Come ON BT; give us a home page that we can customise to remove this drivel.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 174 of 174

You don't need to use it as your home page. You can use any homepage you want such as BBC or Yahoo or any of the thousands of other homepages available.

If you use this link to log into your email you could save it to either your desktop or Favourites bar and you would only need to log in once.

https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform