cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patrickcwalsh
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Please setup infinity in my area

Dear BT, please will set up infinity in my area of fairwater in Cardiff. 2 and a half years ago I convinced my mother to get BT infinity as it would be so so much faster than the one with have now which gives a max upload speed of 1.5 mbs and max down of 0.84. Its awful, two people can barely be on the internet at the same time. Also as I quite like to play online Xbox with my friends often, I cant enjoy it when I have a one bar connection everytime I play. I check constantly about the availablity of it in the area but doesnt seem to be improving anytime soon:( 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Please setup infinity in my area

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Please setup infinity in my area

Can you post back the results of this checker editing out your phone number

http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/ADSLChecker.TelephoneNumberOutput
If it does not show a cabinet number it will be because you are on an Exchange Only line which will mean you can not get Infinity because you are not connected to a cabinet, instead you are connected directly to the exchange.
0 Ratings