Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Guru
Message 1 of 4

Please use meaningful titles

Sorry folks, I'm going into rant mode.

Unsurprisingly there is a lot of activity on the BT Sport board at the moment. In order to aid those of us trying to provide assistance please try to use meaningful titles on new threads. I've lost count of the number of threads entitled "BT Sport" I've seen on the board in the past 2 days. Given that the board is called "BT Sport" I think we've already got that message. This makes them very hard to identify later if we want to come back to them as it's hard to know just which thread we want to monitor.

It you can do this it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Please use meaningful titles

Thanks guilbo. Hopefully everyone takes heed of this to make things easier for everyone else and to avoid so many duplicate threads about the same problems, especially when solutions have been found for most of them but are buried somewhere else.

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 3 of 4

That happens in the Infinity forum too. There are loads of threads with the title of "Infinity" 🙂
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

@DeanM (moderator)

Well look at that, you can reply to this thread with your meaningless comment but as it seems to myself and many on here you can't be bothered to reply to peoples real issues. Disgraceful imo.

By the way GUILBO well said so many lame titles mate well done.