Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 1 of 5

Poor Scheduling on Bt Sport

Tonight is the 1st leg of the copa libertadores final - BT Sport have the rights - do they broadcast it live - apparently not - do they provide a full match replay -apparently not - do they respond to enquiries on twitter - apparently not.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Poor Scheduling on Bt Sport

They seem to be basing everything on the 38 Premier league live games they will be broadcasting without any thought to the rest of the schedule. I tuned in yesterday and there was a programme talking about whether Ibrahimovic would turn up at the World Cup! I hardly bother with the sports channels now but I may keep an eye out to see if any programmes are coming up assessing England's chances at the 1966 World cup.Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Its also all well and good when your broadcasting 38 live Premier League games, but Sky sports still defintely gets the pick of the bunch, every Manchester derby, every Merseyside derby, every north London derby. Once BT can compete by getting the best games, then they can really go on to worry Sky. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

@derek918 wrote:

England's chances at the 1966 World cup.

They're quite good apparently, provided goal-line technology isn't up and running by then.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

@pottyperson wrote:

@derek918 wrote:

England's chances at the 1966 World cup.

They're quite good apparently, provided goal-line technology isn't up and running by then.

Hahaha love that answer but don't worry GLT will NEVER happen!

0 Ratings