Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rinaldi23
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Port Forwarding Problem

Hi,

I have had BT Infinity for a while now, and have had ports forward fine. Maily 25565 and 64738.

Adding ports sometimes just did not work full stop, so I would just wait a while and try again.

I recently, as in just now, changed from a wireless connection to a wired one through the powerline adapters. Before the switch, port 64738 was open fine, but I was waiting on 25565. Now both simply will not budge.

Am I missing something? I have forwarded ports in the past no problem, is there another way to do that is slightly less tempremental?

Thanks in advance for any advice, and i will be happy to provide screenshots of my set up, but I have a feeling that is not the issue, seeing as they are the same settings that worked before.

Thanks, Stefano

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Rinaldi23
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Port Forwarding Problem

Hi,

After hours of waiting, still no luck. And live chat is not available to residential users. I would really appreciate someone helping me troubleshoot. Are there any settings that completely prevent port forwarding? Is there another method apart from the built in HH3 manager I can try?

Thanks in advance for any help, Stefano

0 Ratings
Rinaldi23
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I should also note, my current firmware version is 4.7.5.1.83.8.57.1.3 (Type A) Last updated 29/04/11
0 Ratings
Pilot25dmc
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

I had this same problem when trying to open ports for my Slingbox, any change to the settings if the HH3 and it would close the port. The only way I could open it again was by deleting all the rules in advanced settings and then re-applying them again. In the end I gave up on the HH3 and bought an Apple Airport Extreme.
0 Ratings