cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Port forwarding BT Home Hub 5

Can anybody help me understand how to set up port forwarding for Fifa 15 Playstation 4.
I know where to got but I don't quite understand how I enter the data. The following needs to be entered.
UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3659, 6000 and TCP: 80, 443, 1935, 3478-3480, 3659, 10000,-10099, 42127
What I am confused with is I have protocol UDP or TCP then 2 boxes under port range & 2 boxes under translate to.

So how do I enter this data????
0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Message 2 of 13

Re: Port forwarding BT Home Hub 5

Hi wozzahotspurs,

Thanks for posting. Take a look at How to set up game and application sharing/port forwarding facilities on the BT Home Hub 5 and let us know if that helps.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 13

It wont help because the Homehub 5 has a fault that BT refuse to acknowledge. You cannot forward ports. Best thing to do is go out and buy another modem router.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 13

Well, BT Is this true? What are the faults? Does this mean that the HH5 will not forward any ports?

Sparky
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 13

The port opening do work, Just dont have on "DMZ Enable" as it will mess up ports you opened if your console is 

set to it. Take it off as it dont work right.

Also i fould out if more then 3 devicers are connecterd and using internet at same time as your on your console

then ports start to not funtion right with tests for some reason and thats even if thy not even browsing internet or running youtube music videos on them. And thats with a wired connecterd to console to hub and rest on wifi.

Also port 3074 needs tobe on Any, as well as port 3075 3076 and 3077.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 13

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 13

So yeah, it doesnt work. 

BT refuse to acknowledge it. Spent alot of time on the phone with various call centre monkeys and they all claim that port forwarding is not supported, only internet access problems. 

Buy another router and save yourself the anguish. As soon as i get out of contract with BT im gone for this very reason.

BT sort your lives out please. Release a firmware update or something.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 13

no problems with port forwarding here on a hub 5 just recheck your settings
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 13

What do you suggest that DOES have port forwarding?

Sparky
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 13

Please see my post (#5) in How Do I Connect to My Home Network From the Internet? (https://community.bt.com/t5/Other-Broadband-Queries/How-Do-I-Connect-to-My-Home-Network-From-the-Int...

Sparky
0 Ratings