cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Post Moved

Go to solution

@imjolly

Sorry, I tried to  move a post "BT Cloud at  the same time as you were doing this, apparently.

Hope it does'nt create chaos in the post listings. My move action was to BT Broadband and extras section, (I hope!). 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Post Moved

Go to solution

not problem and not first time it has happened

I must have just moved the post and then you moved my placeholder - thankfully to same board as I did

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@Ribblelancs wrote:

@imjolly

Sorry, I tried to  move a post "BT Cloud at  the same time as you were doing this, apparently.

Hope it does'nt create chaos in the post listings. My move action was to BT Broadband and extras section, (I hope!). 

Yes, checked again, and somehow the post has moved back....the destination selected was definitely Broadband Extras.

Sorry about that..... 

Next time I'll leave things for a while before acting. (Have read your response.)

Too busy unpacking from Tesco, looking at BBC Business, looking at BBC Weather Monthly Outlook, etc....

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Ribblelancs Don't worry about waiting a while as it's best to move it when you see it. This doesn't happen that often 😉 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@JohnC2 wrote:

Hi @Ribblelancs Don't worry about waiting a while as it's best to move it when you see it. This doesn't happen that often 😉 

Cheers

John

Thanks, JohnC2, IMJ.

I see it's all corrected now.

0 Ratings