cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ocean
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 62

Post a Joke

C`mon, time to smile. Post a joke. All this misery and moaning would give a dead body a headache, time for a bit of chuckle and belly laugh...................................

A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, ''Shut up...you're next!''

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Amal.' The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan'. Years later; Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, ''But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.'' 

I swear, the other day I bought a packet of peanuts, and on the packet it said ''may contain nuts.'' Well, YES! That's what I bought the buggers for! You'd be annoyed if you opened it and a socket set fell out!''

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
0 Ratings
61 REPLIES 61
totalmess
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 62

Re: Post a Joke

Paddy and Murphy fed up being telecom engineers Paddy says im cheesed off had enough nowts going right im sacking it im opening a brothel Murphy say bleeding hell we cant mend phones how the hell can we sell broth ...........

0 Ratings
monarchjock
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 62

So you were the other one watching the program about Dave Allen totalmess? Smiley LOL

0 Ratings
totalmess
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 62

No but i am an old Dave Alan fan ,i cannot post to many jokes on here as in this day and age they would be misinterpreted and maybe i would be classed as ,well you know the answer to that ,society needs to lighten up ........can you rember the tv program love thy neighbour ,they wont even show it now ............

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 62

Not a joke but an amusing story!!

This took place in Charlotte North Carolina. A lawyer purchased a box of very rare and expensive cigars, then insured them against, among other things, fire.

Within a month, having smoked his entire stockpile of these great cigars, the lawyer filed a claim against the insurance company.

In his claim, the lawyer stated the cigars were lost 'in a series of small fires.' The insurance company refused to pay, citing the obvious reason, that the man had consumed the cigars in the normal fashion. The lawyer sued and WON!

(Stay with me.)

Delivering the ruling, the judge agreed with the insurance company that the claim was frivolous. The judge stated nevertheless, that the lawyer held a policy from the company, in which it had warranted that the cigars were insurable and also guaranteed that it would insure them against fire, without defining what is considered to be unacceptable 'fire' and was obligated to pay the claim.

Rather than endure lengthy and costly appeal process, the insurance company accepted the ruling and paid $15,000 to the lawyer for his loss of the cigars that perished in the 'fires'.

NOW FOR THE BEST PART...

After the lawyer cashed the check, the insurance company had him arrested on 24 counts of ARSON!!! With his own insurance claim and testimony from the previous case being used against him, the lawyer was convicted of intentionally burning his insured property and was sentenced to 24 months in jail and a $24,000 fine.

0 Ratings
Ocean
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 62

A three-year old walks over to a pregnant lady while waiting with his mother in a doctor’s surgery.

“Why is your stomach so big?” – he asks. “I´m having a baby.” – she replies. “Is the baby in your stomach?” – he asks, with his big eyes. “Yes, it is.” – she says.

“Is it a good baby?” – he asks, with a puzzled look. “Oh, yes. A really good baby.” – the lady replies.

Shocked and surprised, he asks: “Then why did you eat him?”

Smiley Very Happy

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde female neighbour came out of the house and went straight to the mail box.

She opened it, slammed it shut, and stormed back in the house.

A little later she came out of her house and again went to the mail box and again opened it, then slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”

To which she replied, “There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps giving me a message saying, “YOU’VE GOT MAIL!”

Smiley Very Happy

A doctor wanted to get off work and go hunting, so he approached his assistant.

“Seamus, I am going hunting tomorrow. I don’t want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic and take care of my patients.”

“Yes, sir!” – answers Seamus.

The doctor goes hunting and returns the following day and asks: ”So, Seamus, how was your day?”

Seamus told him that he took care of three patients.

“The first one had a headache so I gave him Tylenol.”

“Bravo, and the second one?” – asks the doctor.

“The second one had stomach burning and I gave him Malox, sir.” – says Seamus.

“Bravo, bravo! You’re good at this and what about the third one?” – asks the doctor.

“Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door opened and a woman entered. Like a flame, she undressed herself, taking off everything including her bra, her panties and lied down on the table. She spread her legs and shouted: “HELP ME! For five years I have not seen any man!”

“Thunderin’ Lard Jayzus, Seamus, what did ye do?” – asks the doctor.

“I put drops in her eyes.” !!!!!

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
0 Ratings
totalmess
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 62

CUSTOMER SERVICE answering the phone .....................

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 62

There's a woman in my street with five sons, all called Wayne. Intrigued, I asked her what she did if she wanted one of them. "I just shout 'Wayne!'," she replied, "and one of them's bound to hear." "I mean a particular one of them," I explained. "Oh, I use his surname instead."

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
DylanThomas
Contributor
Message 9 of 62

What did the queen get when she burped?
A royal pardon! HAHAHH
Dylan Thomas

BT Broadband Unlimited Extra
0 Ratings
01whylove
Beginner