cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Enzaraen123
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Powerlan/Dlan stops working for around 2 hours at the same time everyday (18:00-20:00).

Every day (for 4 days so far), the power lan (cable from router -> plug into the wall -> another plug in the wall upstairs -> wire into PC) has been cutting out at the same time every day for around 2 hours.

Wifi on laptop and phone is fine, as it connecting directly go the router. Power lan however also doesn't work connected to my laptop.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
PaddyB
Message 2 of 3

Re: Powerlan/Dlan stops working for around 2 hours at the same time everyday (18:00-20:00).

Hi @Enzaraen123,

What version of Powerline adaptors are you using? Have you tried resetting them?

If you take a look at - I have a problem with my Powerline Adapters - how do I reset them?, you'll find instruction on how to reset your powerline adaptors.

Give that a go and let me know ho you got on.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
stevebrass
Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Powerlan/Dlan stops working for around 2 hours at the same time everyday (18:00-20:00).

Is it always exactly the same time?

Do you have any home appliances etc that are timed for this time?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings icon. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted solution’
0 Ratings