Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Warhammer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Pre- register for new handsets!

Hi all,

After pre-registering my interest in the new handsets late last year, I heard nothing.

However, today I received a text from BT "Exclusive BT Broadband Anywhere deal for you, with a top           new HTC phone, call freephone no. for more details".

Well I rang the no. a couple of times, but was on hold so long, i hung up.

Just wondering if any other pre-register people have got the same.

Thanks Mick

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
mick2165
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 13

Re: Pre- register for new handsets!

I have had the same text today as I suspect many others have, I settled for twelve month extension and bought my own Hero.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Warhammer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 13

Hi, my contract doesn't run out until July, so when I saw what was on offer, I went straight out and got a HTC HD2.

Gave the S620 to the wife.

0 Ratings
pizzajohn
Regular
Message 4 of 13

Just like many of you, I too received this text message today. 

My contract runs until June and, back in December when I discovered the bundle offer, I contracted with citrus.  I got the Hero, 900 any network minutes, 500 texts, unlimited landline calls and 500Mb allowance for £35 per month on a two year contract. 

0 Ratings
Torkijo
Contributor
Message 5 of 13

Were the offer the same as the one showing on the main website?

0 Ratings
Warhammer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 13

Can't answer that, have rung 3 times, only to be left waiting forever in a queue. Will try again tomorrow.

Mick

0 Ratings
Warhammer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 13

Well what a waste of time. Finally managed to get through, only to be told that my contract runs out in July, and to ring back then.

I probably will ring back, to cancel Anywhere.

0 Ratings
Sean
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 13

I called today after getting the text.  I think the deals are pretty much the same as they always were@

£5 a month contract - Touch 2 £200, Hero £300

£15 a month contract-  Touch 2 free, Hero £99.99

£20 a month contract - Hero free.

Plus you need to add an extra £5 a month on top of each of the above for the pretty essential data allowance.

Torkijo
Contributor
Message 9 of 13

Can you continue the £5 for 100 Mins & Text deal and just get a new handset?

Or more to the point, does anone know if you can just buy a new handset whilst your still in contract with your free 620?

0 Ratings
Sean
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 13

You can indeed continue on the £5 deal - but to buy one of the BT handsets cost £200 or £300.

You can buy any unlocked phone or (a vodafone locked phone as BT uses their network) and put in your BT sim.

If you are on the existing £5 offering and out of contract then you need to do nothing, you remain on this deal but as you are out of contract you can leave at anytime. Or decide to phone up BT and take one of their offering at any time.
0 Ratings