Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 55

Re: Premium & Whole Home Wi-Fi 6 SGAB/C20822A now live

Yes, it was the first thing I did.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 55

All working now, fingers crossed it stays that way.

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 55

That's great news Tony what have you changed?

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 55

See my post from yesterday, 07-10-2021 8h22 - edited ‎07-10-2021 8h49.

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 55

I see my downlink disc has rebooted again after 2 days this 22A must have an issue, the last few FW have been very stable for me, so i will roll back to previous 224 tomorrow morning when they are not being used.

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 55

Hi Foz,

Mines still as it was and has been for the last few updates.....  Stays up for 3/4 days then starts rebooting regularly.  Power cycle and it starts the 3/4 days routine again.

Quick Q if I may, have you manually set the DNS of the boxes?  As my virgin media hub is still a router handling the DHCP I haven't changed the discs so they are set to obtain IP address automatically which means the DNS server is automatically set at 194.168.4.100, and the DHCP server is my router which is 194.168.0.1?

There's still clearly bugs and issues in the firmware - be interesting to get a response from BT whether they are actively looking at these.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 55

My disc's are set up with static IP's but in the router (not in the discs) so it will always issue the same IP to a particular mac address.
Not sure (unless you have a typo in above post) why your DNS server is on a different subnet to your devices (4) & (0) this is not normally the case.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 55

Not a typo - I know what you mean I would have expected the DNS Server 1 address to be the same address as the router x.x.0.1 not x.x.4.100 - I dont have any connectivity issues when discs are running.  When I check my phone DNS server it shows it as being a VM DNS server.  With the VM superhub I cant change the DNS servers as I was going to point to the google DNS servers.

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 55

Interesting, i can't remember ever noticing this in virgin hubs myself, if you use a pc or laptop with ethernet cable to your router, open command  prompt cmd and type: 

ipconfig /all 

This should display your pc/laptop network config, (make sure its configured to DHCP) look for the ipv4 and 6 (if used) DNS addresses, if your router is issuing the same DNS IP as the discs, all good, if not its differant to your discs its a bt fw issue. 

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 55

Well yet another issue with these disc's!!

Seems i am unable to roll back to 224 three times i have tried today. It goes through the process of offering me 224 roll back, i select it, it goes through the roll back installing process red line completes to 100%, close page, yet it boots back up with 22A still installed not 224 ?

I have update automatically disabled so its not reinstalling it.

Its not a cache issue as it still keeps offering me the 224 in /rollback.htm page and checked with other browsers.

I have now noticed that 2 disc now although working are not displaying firmware version just the primary disc 22A.

I will try a factory reset first then try rolling back later.

BT any ideas please?

0 Ratings