Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
perfectweb
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Previous Calls History Required

Hi

I have been asked to prove that I called a number(s) in 2004 (could be 2003 or 2005 but so long ago I can't be sure). This is by a Tribunal and is potentially very important.

I have been around the 150 system with no joy, and have tried an online chat and been told that the records do not go back that far (true?). I have also written to BT and I am yet to receive a response. 

Now, a couple of caveats! Firstly in 2003/4 we routed our calls via Telecom Plus / Utilities Warehouse with their "Pig". I am trying to get the same info from them, but have yet to receive a reply. In 2004/5 we moved house (different 'phone number) and routed our calls through Tesco, again, yet to receive a reply.

I am not sure if routing the calls through another carrier means BT have no record, or as the "National Carrier" they do.

The tribunal is in a few weeks time so I would like to know asap if:

1: This is possible.

2: How, specifically, do I get the information (calls made during that time)?

Very many thanks if you can help

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: Previous Calls History Required

@perfectweb wrote:

Hi

I have been asked to prove that I called a number(s) in 2004 (could be 2003 or 2005 but so long ago I can't be sure). This is by a Tribunal and is potentially very important.

I have been around the 150 system with no joy, and have tried an online chat and been told that the records do not go back that far (true?). I have also written to BT and I am yet to receive a response. 

Now, a couple of caveats! Firstly in 2003/4 we routed our calls via Telecom Plus / Utilities Warehouse with their "Pig". I am trying to get the same info from them, but have yet to receive a reply. In 2004/5 we moved house (different 'phone number) and routed our calls through Tesco, again, yet to receive a reply.

I am not sure if routing the calls through another carrier means BT have no record, or as the "National Carrier" they do.

The tribunal is in a few weeks time so I would like to know asap if:

1: This is possible.

2: How, specifically, do I get the information (calls made during that time?

Very many thanks if you can help

This is solely my opinion, but I think you are going to have serious trouble getting phone records from any company going back that far.

That would mean a company like BT holding records for billions of calls.

Good luck in your quest.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings