cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Primary ID

I have had a ticket open since 21/1/16 regarding an issue with my primaryID.

I wanted to change it to a new email address and spoke to BT about how to do this. They then deleted my old BT ID and then asked me to create a new one...so I did in hope I could make use of the extras BT offer (BT Sport mainly!)

I now cannot set this as my primary ID and when I go to my profile and click on 'Confirm your Primary BT ID' it says;

Sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again later.

Today my account was deleted again and I was asked to setup a new account, so I did, but same problem.

Not sure what 'Please try again later' means as I have been waiting over 6 weeks for this to be resolved now.

I raised a complaint about me paying full price but not getting the benefits. One of the support guys I spoke to from India has closed my complaint regarding this even though I asked to keep it open!

Can anyone help me please??

Thanks!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Primary ID

You can change your mybt ID but you are going to need mod help to change the primary id   mods will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Primary ID

Hi @kevalthakker1 Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

We'll be happy to help you with this if you can wait till we get to you, about 5 working days, then send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings