cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Damien1
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 15

Priority line repair

Hi I'm wondering if a mod or someone can help me I had a phone line installed on the 16th of August we needed this line as my mother has terminal cancer and a working landline is a must as she suffers from falls etc I have seen the leaflet but it refers to something I've never heard of she is on the highest rate of Dla and ESA our doctor also advised they would charge £50 to fill in this form does anyone know if there is any way around this as we really don't have that money to spare and rely on the landline working

Any help appreciated

Thank You
0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 15

Re: Priority line repair

Unless your mother lives on her own
She cannot have priority care.
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Damien1
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 15

Sorry but it doesn't state that in the leaflet it says if you or someone living with you is disabled
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 15

It does say you can apply if you or someone that lives with you qualifies

http://www.bt.com/includingyou/assets/downloads/FreePriorityFaultRepair.pdf

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
lines_man
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 15

'our doctor also advised they would charge £50 to fill in this form'

This is the reason pretty much everyone has lost any kind of respect for the profession... 99.99% of GP's don't do the job for the good of their Patients, it's just a status symbol to them and despite their 6 figure salary they will still penny pinch every opportunity they get!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 15

@lines_man wrote:
'our doctor also advised they would charge £50 to fill in this form'

This is the reason pretty much everyone has lost any kind of respect for the profession... 99.99% of GP's don't do the job for the good of their Patients, it's just a status symbol to them and despite their 6 figure salary they will still penny pinch every opportunity they get!

Now there is a sweeping generalisation statement if ever there was one!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 15

and from my experience a very untrue one
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 15

If 99.99% of GPs are not working for the good of their patients, that leaves a grand total of 4 who are. Good to know that john46 and I have blagged two of them. 

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 15

I've got the third so that only leaves one up for grabs.

0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 10 of 15

And I've bagged the fourth. So none left.!!
0 Ratings