Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doctor_regtools
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Problem connecting 4 dishes on Whole Home Wi-Fi

Hi

I recently bought 4 dishes to create a high speed network in my home but I am having all sorts of problems.

It works well for a while but then I have a bunch of devices that report they can't connect to the internet. It seems that they are all connected to a particular dish and that dish reports having a good connection. I can get the devices working again by switching off the affected dish, so they connect to another one instead.

It seems to happen on a pretty regular basis but I've not really got a clue as to how to get to the bottom of it. Any ideas?

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
jaybeetoo
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Problem connecting 4 dishes on Whole Home Wi-Fi

This doesn't help but I have the same problem.

0 Ratings
doctor_regtools
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thanks, hopefully it does help in terms of getting someone to look in to the problem and offer some help!
0 Ratings
Mark_chat
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

I’ll bet it’s the recognised problem of  the "authentication error" affecting my Samsung phone and my Asus laptop causing them to disconnect after a few minutes

0 Ratings
jaybeetoo
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

I've raised a problem report with BT.  After a factory reset, the 4th disk is fine but then, after a day or so, the problem comes back.  I've only noticed the problem with MacOS.

0 Ratings