Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gescas
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 24

Re: Problem creating new BT ID.

Go to solution
Did this yesterday didn't work and again just now after trying your link, I put my old ID in and p/w just can't get back in now bt assumed I had a new email address which I changed from my old ID it was only set it up in my windows live mail. I assumed it would work. Any ideas thank you
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 24

Go to solution

The moderators of the forum have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

gescas
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 24

Go to solution
Thank you but I set up a new email address in windowlive mail assuming it would work so I think as far as BT are concerned it doesn't exist.
0 Ratings
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 24 of 24

Go to solution

Hi Gescas,

Thanks for the posts.  i am really sorry for the problem you are having.  Sounds like you are stuck in an awful loop.  To be honest I cant even offer advise without taking a look from my end.  I am however pretty certain I can help once I have your details.

Click on my username (SeanD) and you will see the 'Mods contact link' under the 'About me' section of my profile.  Once we have your details I can check from the admin side to find out what has gone wrong here.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings