cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Problem moving to BT Mobile

Hi

I started a new contract with BT mobile. I received the SIM for my iphone 6 on Monday. I activated the SIM and was able to use my phone for outgoing and incoming messages using the supplied number. I send my PAC code to port my number from GiffGAff on Monday. I was told the number would be ported on Wednesday. The job is only half complete. I can receive calls and texts on my ported number but cannot make a call or send a text. When trying to call I get a recorded message saying that the system is busy and to try later. Tried many times, turning my phone off and on, resetting network settings on my phone and spoken with four different BT representatives ( well over an hour and a half in total) I am no further on. I just get told to try a seemingly random set of resets, restarts, turn this off, turn this on etc. I now have to find another iPhone to try my SIM card in it. Never had this problem in the past. Any ideas anyone?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: Problem moving to BT Mobile

Hi Chrisot,

elcome and thanks for posting. This sounds very strange. I think the best way to get it sorted would be to get in touch with the Mobile chat team. They're available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and 9am to 6pm on Saturday and Sunday. Can you try that and let us know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings