cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Problem with Graphite 2100 base unit

My main base unit has not been working since storms hit a couple of weeks ago.  All of our plug sockets blew during the storm and the fuse box had to be reset.  All appliances have been fine except my BT graphite 2100 main base unit.  The second charging unit still charges fine, but as the main unit isn't connecting, I can't use it! I am assuming it is the base unit and not the charger though... can anyone advise whether it can be fixed or not?!  Thank you 🙂

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problem with Graphite 2100 base unit

@Belle1980 wrote:

My main base unit has not been working since storms hit a couple of weeks ago.  All of our plug sockets blew during the storm and the fuse box had to be reset.  All appliances have been fine except my BT graphite 2100 main base unit.  The second charging unit still charges fine, but as the main unit isn't connecting, I can't use it! I am assuming it is the base unit and not the charger though... can anyone advise whether it can be fixed or not?!  Thank you 🙂

I would certainly doubt whether it could be fixed and even if it could the cost would probably outweigh the purchase price of another one.

If you did not wish to purchase new then there is the well known auction site

BT shop, single unit price £24.99 but discontinued

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem with Graphite 2100 base unit

Ok, thank you so much for your advice 🙂
0 Ratings