cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Problems Porting old Mobile Number

Go to solution

Hi - I just took out a new SIM only deal and tried to port my number from Three.  I gave the PAC code and all appeared to be going OK.

On Tuesday i was told that it would transfer on Wednesday, and I received email and text to tell me it had happened.....but it hadnt.

Used live chat yesterday to be told I was told it would transfer on Thursday (not true)  When I challenged why I had already been told it was transfered I was suddenly told it was a system problem and would be fixed by the end of yesterday.

Still not transfered across and now I cnt make any outgoing calls either, so used live chat to be told there is a system outage and nearly 500 numbers in trasfer are stuck.....

Is this really the case or am I just being strung along here?  Its really stressful as I have applied for a number of jobs and nobody can call me since Tuesday

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problems Porting old Mobile Number

Go to solution

Welcome to the forum. I'm asking the moderators to have a look at this for you and they will post contact info here in the morning.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Mikeyb999 Welcome to the forum and sorry your number port has not been completed. 

We am not aware of any problem with number ports. I know this is urgent and we won't be able to get to you for around 5 days so your best bet is to go back to the BT Mobile chat team and get an update. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Issue now resolved, but no contact from BT as promised - just found that my number had ported.  Was told I would get a txt and / or email to confirm it was complete

0 Ratings