Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 31 of 36

Re: Problems accessing BT Yahoo email

jetaccount wrote:  I can't have our business being held up (and looking unprofessional) because of this kind of service.  It isn't the first time...

That's why businesses use a proper business email service with an SLA rather than rely on some flaky consumer grade product.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 32 of 36

@NeilO wrote:

Hi dfenceman,

The BT Yahoo issues are still being worked on and we don't have any further updates at this time.  As DavidM has posted the solution requires the repair of an undersea cable and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused whilst this repair is ongoing.

The BT Yahoo issues have no connection to slow webpage issues.

Thanks

Neil

Hi NeilO,

Thanks for the reply and for stating that the two problems are not related.  My BTYahoo mail worked on the few times I tried it yesterday.  Not tried yet this morning.

So, to repeat my question again, when is the slow webpages and constant loss of internet access going to be fixed please ?

Please see https://community.bt.com/t5/ADSL-Copper-Broadband-Speed/Am-I-on-ADSL-Max-or-ADSL2/m-p/1414617#M23080... for more information.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 33 of 36

I've got over the problems of last week, until this afternoon when I have been finding it takes a long time to load my Mail Inbox.

Just seems to "hang" for a couple of minutes before showing the Inbox page/contents.

Is this a new problem?

As to the original issues, if the undersea cable has been damaged, how is it that after two/three days of disruption my system has been working normally, expect for the problem that has occurred today?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 34 of 36

Don't know about slow - using an e-mail client (Thunderbird in my case) it's broken again!!!! Are we to expect some recompense then mods????

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mistakes and embarrasing goofs in e-mails are only discovered when you've sent them!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 35 of 36

Although still a bit slow, as has everything been since last Thursday, BT Yahoo mail has worked for me today.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 36 of 36

I have been unable to access the Premium mail service since last Thursday.  I can access the BT/Yahoo web mail but I usually access the service using Outlook Express, I keep being prompted for my ID and password but do not get connected.

It is now 5 days since I have lost the service and there is little or not information coming from BT as to what is going on.

Please give us some information at least.

0 Ratings