cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
corsa57
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Problems migrating to BT

I am migrating to BT for phone and adsl broadband. My current phone supplier has emailed to say transfer is all okay but I have not had the same from my current broadband supplier. The last twice I have migrated the phone line transfers okay but the broadband does not and BT always says it is a data integrity issue which after a couple of months will tell me it is sorted and they then place the broadband order manually and the migration completes.
This current migration looks like it is going the same way as the last two and with the transfer day getting very close and BT still has not contacted my current broadband provider I was considering just cancelling as I cannot face another two month wrangle with BT to get it sorted yet again. Advice appreciated please.
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Problems migrating to BT

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 9

@corsa57 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, we'll be happy to check your order to ensure it is progressing if you use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
corsa57
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Sent info as requested and also by pm. Thank you for your help, hopefully you can find out what has gone wrong.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 9

@corsa57 Sorry I can't help via the forum PM function, I've responded explaining how you can send over your details.

0 Ratings
corsa57
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Neil0, sorry did not make it clear, I did send the information via contact the mods as well as pm.
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

just to help you and others in the future

Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

0 Ratings
corsa57
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Being new to the forum I am not sure if I have sent the information requested by Neil0 correctly. I did send I thought through the contact the mods link but as no reply from the mods has been received after 4 days something must have gone wrong. For the future could the mods please confirm whether or not they received the information I sent on the 18th.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 9

if you used their contact form you you'd have received a tracking reference almost immediately it can take up to 5 working days excluding weekends for them to reply to them personally by email or phone
0 Ratings