cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xarcon83
Message 11 of 331

Re: Problems with BT internet and New MMO game - RIFT

Aye, I'm also in the same boat. 

Just for the quick reference of anyone BT techy that happens to be reading this, the port range they are using is 6000-6020 which are very showing up as being closed 😞

Here's hoping you guys fix it soon, it seems to be no problem for other ISPs, just ours.

0 Ratings
mjwood
Beginner
Message 12 of 331

Exactly the same problem and also for a friend (also on BT)
0 Ratings
Peakz
Message 13 of 331

Same problem here, im a dedicated fan of Rift and im pretty annoyed that i wont be able to play it and provide feedback on the game.

Please sort this out asap! 😞

0 Ratings
Ayeyermaw
Message 14 of 331

Same problem for me. Lets pray this gets fixed as online gaming plays a major part of my internet useage

0 Ratings
Rogal-177
Beginner
Message 15 of 331

Also having the same problems, first time in 12 years of using BT Broadband products that I have experienced a problem of this type with an MMO, somewhat disappointing given the recent upgrade to BT Infinity.
0 Ratings
Geoff93
Recognised Expert
Message 16 of 331

From what was said in the other thread it is TRION who have changed things. BT have always throttled P2P traffic and are very unlikely to change their policy. Have you being lodging your issues on the TRION forums?
0 Ratings
barrensky
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 331

Logged on today, played around half an hour np, then Blam, good old bt strikes again. THis will effect ttrion a huge amount if BT havent sorted this out by the 24th feb, and it will also effect BT as i for one will be looking for another provider, if it isnt sorted out.

0 Ratings
Zydar
Message 18 of 331

Same problem, latency of over 200000+ and the game is unplayable. I did not have any such problem with the previous beta tests.
0 Ratings
MWorth
Message 19 of 331

I am a longtime BT customer in the UK. However, if they cannot resolve this issue with Rift and Trion, I will be switching to another ISP. This isn't the first time this has happened! Fix this, please!
0 Ratings
kellz
Message 20 of 331

Same problem, BT is registering the game as a P2P, and throttling it i image, Please BT fix this.

0 Ratings