cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
11jul1970
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Problems with Broadband

I reported a fault to BT regarding my broadband dropping its signal and causing both of my laptops lots of problems, one had to be returned to the shop and reprogrammed and the other we had to pay to be sorted.

One of your employees called me again a person whom I constantly had to repeat myself, eventually they said the signal was running at an unacceptable level and an engineer would be called to check my home.

I explained again and again that this happened some months ago and a gentleman rang me, a new hub was connected and it was monitored for two weeks, the gentleman that made all of this happen felt that there was a fault HUB and we had not had an acceptable level of broadband since taking out the contract, nearly 18 months ago.  I was so pleased that this gentleman managed to sort out the problem and I was so so grateful, then the HUB disconnected and |I followed the instructions on your help programme.  We had to unplug, replug, etc etc so many times I couldnt keep count.

Nobody has been in touch to try and sort this problem and I am at a loss as to what BT are up to.  I will post on Facebook regarding this disgusting service and I truly believe that you are in breach of contract.

A call would be more than welcome.

If we are valued customers then perhaps you could let me know how!!!

regards

Mrs P Hopkins

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Problems with Broadband

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

If your problem cannot be resolved here, then your problem can be passed on to the UK based, BT Care team.

0 Ratings