Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMB
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Problems with Flickr using BTINTERNET ID

Go to solution

I have been using FLICKR for sometime using by BTINTERNET EMail address as my Yahoo login.

I have been having problems with this for the last week and it is now stopped working completely as I cannot login.  I have been going around and around for hours with Yahoo's very unhelpful help system but I have at last managed to get a message off to their customer service people.

One complication is that I have an old Yahoo EMail address that is still active and has a small FLICKR area with a handful of images.  The ID for my mail FLICKR area from the BTINTERNET ID is the same name with first letter capitalised.  There are about 8000 images there so it is rather important.

Wondering if anyone else has been having problems?  Have Yahoo / Flickr changed anything?

MB

----
MB
----
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
JMB
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Problems with Flickr using BTINTERNET ID

Go to solution

Lots of other people seem to be having the same problem on Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157629075217836/

http://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157629439249433/

----
MB
----
0 Ratings
davidmoss12
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

1. Sign in to Yahoo! at login.yahoo.com (using the account you normally use to sign in to Flickr.com)

2. Go to edit.yahoo.com/config/set_agreement and click the button at the bottom of the page to agree to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

3. Go to www.flickr.com and sign in.
This fix has been posted on flickr and works
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
The fix worked for me 🙂
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
JMB
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks, I saw the fix in the Flickr forum and worked for me also.

----
MB
----
0 Ratings