cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Problems with Smart Talk

Unbelievably stupid. BT should be shut down. I've spent the best part of 2 days over the last 10 days either not getting through because I am cut off after 15 mins or so, or getting through to people who don't know what they're talking about and who then swear on their mothers grave that my query is being escalated and I'll be contacted in 48 hours. 3 times they've broken that promise. They're a complete shambles and should contribute to the NHS to help coronary units, because that's where they're sending everyone. Nobody responsible. Nobody speaks sense. Nobody to complain to. Thus this. I despair.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7

Re: Problems with Smart Talk

Hi @Hedrow

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!  I have moved your post to start your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

Sorry for the problems you're having using Smart Talk.  I appreciate the amount of your time you have spent trying to get this sorted out and I agree with your comments that you shouldn't have to spend that long.

Can you send us over your details and we will give you a hand from here?  We are very busy at the moment so it will take us a few days to get back to you but whenever we do we'll manage everything for you from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hi Robbie. I'm afraid I can't see a link. I've replied to your email but it might not have got through? Thx. Stephen
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Hedrow Sorry about that. The link isn't always available on some mobiles. If your still unable to contact us I've sent you a PM with more info on how to contact the Mod's.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

I've not a clue what's going on.  I'm asked to contact Robbie with a link that doesn't work.  I get a message from John talking jargon.  What is a PM?  Where would I see it?  Why can't someone just reply to my original rant?  Why did nobody reply to the subsequent e-mail I sent?  This system is not user friendly.  Help!

I have a problem downloading the Smart Talk App.  My e-mail is **Edited**

Can anyone help me please?

Thx.

Stephen

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Hedrow

Thanks for posting back and I'm sorry for all the confusion.

A PM is a private message.  When you're logged in to the forum on the homepage you'll see an envelope beside your username.  You can click on this to view your private messages that only you can see.

I have checked our email queue and can't see any email from you I'm afraid.  When you originally completed the web form you would've received a confirmation email with a reference number.  Are you able to send me a private message with the reference number and I will check what happened?

To send me a private message (PM), click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see the option on the right hand side to "Send this user a private message".

We can't deal with service issues via PM so if you haven't yet completed the form you'll see the link to "contact the mods" on the same page as above.  Once you complete the web form you'll be in a queue and once you reach the top one of the guys will be in touch to give you a hand.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Thanks Robbie.  I can see no envelope.  I don't know how to get on my homepage.  I can't remember completing a web form.  I've trawled my e-mails for reference numbers.  I don't understand the rest of your message.

What is SO complicated about setting up an Ap?  Then nobody helps when it fails.  then there's nobody to contact to ask what's going wrong.  then you're told to contact someone called a moderator, who won't moderate and sort the answer out.

Why do you make it SO complicated.  All i want to do is download Smart Talk.  Can you help?  If so, please send me an e-mail, or even a hand written letter.  I understand those.  I don't understand jargon, hoops, different websites, moderators and computer gobbledy **bleep**.

Sorry.

Stephen

0 Ratings