Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 31 of 42

Re: Project Dante - bt.com and BT online services

AQ

have you set new page as your home page?  how do you find it?  have you submitted feedback form?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
stuartrogerson
Distinguished Guru
Message 32 of 42

Steph what happened to the rest of us?

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
Message 33 of 42

imj apart from the glitch mentioned on the other thread ref. Smart Talk setup, I like it.

I might try it as a home page for a while, it offers google search and retains McAfee secure search at the window header.

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 34 of 42

I'm not taken with it as I prefer to be able to decide what I see on my home page like the current BTYahoo page

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 42

It is a bit slower to load than say the google uk home page.

Editing content is perhaps only a step down the line.

I'm quite liking it as it draw my attention to subjects I might not normally look at.

AQ.

0 Ratings
StephanieG
Community Manager - Retired
Message 36 of 42

Hi guys,

Here's the latest about the trial:

imjolly, AQ, sjtp and rachael42 are on the Alpha trial. The selection was made based on the trial requirements and the team could only have x amount of people for the Alpha trial, so that has unfortunately meant they weren’t able to add everyone to it straight away. I can however confirm that stuartrogerson, Keith_Beddoe and john46 are all scheduled to go onto the Beta trial.

The Beta trial is due to hopefully kick off in the next month. They are hoping to get is started sooner but as some of the guys in the Alpha trial can probably attest to there's been some issues with the platform which need to be ironed out before they can go ahead with the next stage.

If any other CLs wanted to get involved with this trial send me over your TrialCentre usernames via PM and I'll get back in touch with the trials team.

I am sorry not everyone was able to get onto the Alpha trial. When we get more information about the next stage we’ll let you know, though you will hear about it in TrialCentre as well.

Stephanie

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
stuartrogerson
Distinguished Guru
Message 37 of 42

Ok but why email me asking me to fill in a non existent questionnaire?

Helpful Post?
0 Ratings
Message 38 of 42

@imjolly wrote:

I'm not taken with it as I prefer to be able to decide what I see on my home page like the current BTYahoo page

Its too sluggish to load; back to Mozilla UK home page and the My BT in a bookmark.

AQ.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 39 of 42

AQ

I agree it is sluggish to load and read aricles but I am putting that down to being a trial page. one annoying thing which is 'todays papers' which are yesterdays or even worse.  I have submitted a report

0 Ratings
stuartrogerson
Distinguished Guru
Message 40 of 42

Another email. No link. Log in anyway no survey.

Hi stuart

We’re getting ready to start a trial of a New BT.com to create a rich, joined up experience for all new and existing customers. The new portal will retain and improve existing services, discard irrelevant ones and transform experience through new capabilities. All very exciting!

If you would lke to be involved, we just need you to complete the short survey, please visit TrialsCentre to complete the survey and we’ll be in touch again soon to confirm if you have been selected to be part of the trial.

TrialCenter link:

Thanks for your support on our trials.

Regards,

Helpful Post?
0 Ratings