Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrebisz26
Beginner
Message 11 of 18

Re: Pure PrePaid Visa Card

Go to solution

I have same problem ordered bt infinity with prepaid visa on 12 December now is already 5 of January and still have no visa recived. I have claimed card after few days from bt was installed and ready for use like saying on website Already recived email saying thanks for claiming card it take 30 days to get to my home but still nothing can someone solved it for me ?  cheers

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 18

Go to solution
Please use this form to chase up your Sainsbury Gift Card.

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090

This is the same method that the forum moderators would use. There is a delay in issuing gift cards at the moment
mrebisz26
Beginner
Message 13 of 18

Go to solution

contacted bt customer help and get sure I will recived prepaid visa It has been more than month ago and still nothing and is 4 months since I have BT when card should be in my home afetr 1 months from activation of BT so bt dont care about they offers and customers when you sign contract with them ? maybe I should just cancel direct debit and dont care as well ? Because looks like BT fails to comply with the agreement waiting for answer dear customer service

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 18

Go to solution
have you used the contact form in the link i posted

This is a customer to customer self help forum posts made here do not go to BT although the forum is moderated by BT not every post is read
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @mrebisz26,

If you haven't received your Prepaid card, then the best thing to do is to contact the voucher team using the line @john46 posted in message 12. They will look into the delay and contact you directly.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
salfeit
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution

Hi,

I opened a BT account in September and received a pre-paid card in late October, but no activation code. Despite many attempts to speak to the staff at Pure (the card issuers) I have only been able to access an autmated telephone service which informs me the card has been cancelled. Can anyone assist please?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Jmills76
Beginner
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution
How do I get the activation code. Tried through phone number on the letter just hangs up. Can it be emailed to me
0 Ratings
lamvisahcm
Beginner
Message 18 of 18

Go to solution
thank you for your support and service! Great job!
0 Ratings