cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Pure Prepaid Visa Card

I placed an order for Unlimited BT Infinity 1 + Calls and TV on the 30/11/2015, which was advertised with a promotional Pure prepaid Visa card.  The equipment was sucessfully delivered and broadband / TV start dates were completed by the 14/12/2015.  I claimed my pure prepaid Visa Card and received a thank you confirmation of receipt from BT on 08/01/2016 stating I would be receiving my prepaid card within 30 days. To date, 18/02/2016, I'm still waiting for the card to be delivered.  In the meantime I have made and received numerous phone calls with Bt about when I will receive the card or indeed if it has ever been despatched, all to no avail. 

I currently have an outstanding on-line complaint lodged with BT awaiting their response.

My recent dealings with BT regarding this matter has left me with a sense of frustrated anger and astonishment that such a leading (I thought) company could be so awful.  The company communications are disorganised, with very poor internal communications and disregard for customer sevice and satisfaction.  Indeed, a cynic might suspect the company employs blocking mechanisms to thwart the customer corresponding with a BT employee who can make a decision!

The whole experience has left me wishing I'd never switched to BT.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7

Re: Pure Prepaid Visa Card

Hi @mdg and welcome.

I'm sorry you haven't received the Prepaid Visa Card. Can you plase complete and submit this form and the vouchers team will get back to you directly.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Dear David

I have already received 2 BT confirmations of my claim for the Pure Visa card (08/01/2016 and 18/02/2016).  I have no intention of completing the claim form a 3rd time as per your email request to then wait another 30 days for receipt or to await your further action.  If this issue is not resolved to my liking within 3 working days, I will correspond with Trading Standards, The Times and as many media sites as possible to advertise the incompetence of BT. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 7

Hi @mdg

Thanks for posting back and confirming that you have filled in the claim form.  

Can you send us over your details so that I can chase this for you from here?  We are extremely busy at the moment and it may take a few days for us to get back to you but rest assured, we'll keep personal ownership of this when we pick it up.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Hi Robbie,

Thank you for your response.  What details do you require from me and to where should I send them?

mdg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

i will ask one of the mod team to open the contact link for you they will post back here with it
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

Hi Mdg,

You should see the "Contact The Mods" link once you click on my profile. It will be on the top left hand side of the screen.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings