cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidM
Message 11 of 13

Re: Pure Prepaid Visa Card

Hi @sjms01,

Thanks for posting. This is a little differrent than chasing up a lost or delayed delivery card as you've already received one. can I ask what the problem is with the original card? Did you try to use it?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
sjms01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 13

Hi David,

Thank you for the reply.

No I didnt get to use the card, I tried to check the balance online and received a message the action wasnt authorised and the card had been loclked. I contacted Pure, I was told the card had been cancelled as it hadnt been rregistered which isnt correct.

I was told to contact BT and they would issue another card. I received confirmation the card was processed manually on 2nd Feb and should be with me within 15days. Todate I havent received the card, the email correspondance is rather inconsistentn and I really dont have confidence with what I am being advised. I can forward the email chain if that helps.

Regards

Steve  

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 13 of 13

Thanks for confirming that @sjms01. Can you send over the details and I'll chase this up for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're busier than usual at present so it'll take a little longer getting back to you but as soon as we pick up the case we'll be in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings