cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Purecard reward - No activation code received

Hi, I have received my pure card reward but have not received any activation code. I have called the number on the letter which came with the card (08448006436) which says if you haven't received a code press 1, after doing that it says leave a message after the tone but then it just cuts you off?

Anyone have an answer to this please?
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Purecard reward - No activation code received

try during working hours tommorow
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

I am in a similar situation. I have received my prepaid pure visa card but never received the activation code. Has anyone else had similar issue. Any suggestions how to resolve this?

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

I am having the same problem. Has anyone resolved this?

I rang in office hours and went through the options getting to a message saying the activation code would have been emailed to me at the email address i gave when i registered. I was dubious about this as I didnt think I would be registered with Pure but thought i would give it a go so i hung up to check my bt email which i dont really use in case it had been sent there. I hadnt received it on normal email. No email. Checking the bt faq this morning it says the activation code comes by letter!

Confused!

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

I called the number on the card, the women took my email address and sent me the code by email within minutes.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

after a long wait and several calls to bt the card arrived  but like the rest of bt service it failed as no code given or any  sence with purecard to resolve it

the whole experience f moveing to bt for internet has been the worst ever made as i now use a mifi  for email its the only way to get a connection that lasts more than a few seconds

i really cant wait to leave bt and get a satt service

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

I had the same problem, card arrived but no activation code.

I phoned the 0344 number that came with the card and they gave me the activation code. The call took less than 3 minutes.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Got my card but no activation code.

logged onto Purecard activation page where instruction said if you do not have your code enter your 9 digit card id into the appropriate slot and select the resend activation code, I did this and immediately opened my email to find the activation code there, entered details & card instantly activated.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 9

A good post but you are posting on a two year old post
0 Ratings