Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobbyboucher
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Quarterly bill help

Go to solution

I am trying to get my parents to switch to BT to save money.

Can the pay quartetly and not via DD?

I tried a web chat but it was overseas and a painfull dead end.

Can an account pay the phone line via quartelly and TV monthly or is either quarter or monthly for all?

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Quarterly bill help

Go to solution

In theory, at least, it's possible to have telephone, broadband and TV all paid quarterly.  This isn't normal, as most customers now pay monthly.  But it's there in the Terms and Conditions http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/static/terms/ and the pricing guide http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/lib/pdf/BT_PhoneTariff_Residential.pdf

Paying by anything other than Direct Debit will cost an extra £2 per month.  If they also want paper billing, then add another £1.90 per bill.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @bobbyboucher and thanks for posting.

Our online billing chat team should be able to take a look at this and advise what the best option might be. Can you try that and let me know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
bobbyboucher
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you both for the replys.

David i already chatted via web and it just takes so long and it's mostly overseas agents .

When i did chat he told me to call customer service?? lol...hence i actually find much more help and sincece advice on this help fourum.

I do not need advice on what is best. The reason for the questoin is my mother is set in her ways and only wants quarlerly billing.

My third chat session to BT in a week and sadly it ended with me giving up and coming here 🙂

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for trying that @bobbyboucher.

Can you send over the details and I'll take a look at this for you? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings