cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greglloyd
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Question for those of you on Infinity Option 2

Recently I placed an order to upgrade form Infinity Option 1 to Option 2. No surprises, the order did not go through correctly! I'm still on Infinity Option 1 and weekend calls despite getting an email to confirm the order was completed.

I've been on to BT and there was a problem with the upgrade so that BOTH options are showing on my account at the same time with option 1 set as the default. Apparently this has now been resolved by placing an order to remove the old option, and the new option should be applied within 48 hrs.

My question to you Option 2 users is this. When you log into www.bt.com, can you view your bradband usage on Option 2 (as you do with option 1). If so, what exactly does it show? I'd appreciate the information as it will allow me to determine if the upgrade has gone through. I've already caused a 7 meg drop in my IP profile from modem reboots the past few days hoping the new product would be applied and don't want to do any more of these until I'm pretty sure that BT has resolved the account problems.

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
bloto21
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Question for those of you on Infinity Option 2

bar will go to middle and show there data in GB. On the left in blue color used data and in grey mean unlimited.
two square bits in top right corner one in blue other in grey to explain what the colors mean.
🙂

0 Ratings
greglloyd
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Ok, thanks for that 🙂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
hamish72
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

As well as data used it should say UNLIMITED  under the right hand end of the bar

If any post helps tick the star box on the left
Just cause Im paranoid dont mean they are not out to get me

0 Ratings
greglloyd
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Thanks. Yes, I will be keeping my eye out for that

0 Ratings