cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Quidco Cashback Not Paid

Hi there,

I signed up to BT as a new customer about 2 months ago and I am still waiting on my Quidco cashback to be paid (£150). I've contacted Quidco about the matter and they say that it's not been confirmed by BT yet and they are waiting to hear before they pay.

Can someone please let me know what the hold up is as I've never had a problem with Quidco until now.

Thank you,

Sarah

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Quidco Cashback Not Paid

Hi @MirrorrorriM Sorry you have not received your cashback yet. 

You will need to contact the cashback site's customer service as they will deal with all queries about your cashback.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hi @JohnC2 Thanks for the reply, but as I said I've already contacted them and they told me that the problem was that BT hasn't approved the cashback yet. 

So now it's stuck in limbo unless someone can approve it?

Thanks,

Sarah

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @MirrorrorriM Thanks for posting back. Have you got a reference number for the query (PS don't post it on the forum) If so and you are you still cannot get an answer then we may be able to help. If you do not have a query reference then you will need to go back a raise one with Quidco first.

Post back and let me know.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Hi @JohnC2 Thanks a lot for getting back to me. I do have a support ticket number for Quidco - let me know where it would be best to post this.
Yeah, the last thing I heard was that they were waiting for BT to confirm it and can't do anything until then.

Thanks,

Sarah
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @MirrorrorriM Thanks for posting back.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details including the ref. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @MirrorrorriM I have sent you a PM, please can you check it and let me know back.

Thanks

John

0 Ratings