Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
claraclack
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Quidco Help Please!

Go to solution

Hi

I'm hoping a moderator can help me out with a Quidco claim. Quidco themselves are just blaming BT. My cashback was originally due to be available on the 8th December then on the 8th December it changed and went back a stage with no date information, today it has been updated to showing cashback will be available on the 9th March! I will have been charged three times by BT by that point, slightly peeved as paying my first BT bill tomorrow - 11 days after installation but Quidco say BT are making me wait 4 months for cashback which is the reason I left Sky in the first place.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Quidco Help Please!

Go to solution
I have asked a forum moderator to help you they will post their contact link here
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @claraclack,

Welcome and thanks for posting. Have you raised a complaint with Quidco? If not you'll need to contact them to raise the complaint and you'll then get a complaint reference number. You can do that using the contact Quidco link. Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
claraclack
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi David

I've tried speaking with them again today and they're still blaming the delay on BT even though I know other people's cashback has been paid before mine when they raised the claim after me.

My complaint number is 4152443 if you could help get it approved at BT's end that would be great

Thanks

Claire

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @claraclack

Thanks for posting back to let us know that you have already followed @DavidM's advice above.

As you've done that you can send us over your details and we will give you a hand with this from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
claraclack
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks Robbie I've messaged you seperately.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for taking my call today @claraclack. As discussed this should be with you in the next 2 weeks. Can you let me know when you get it?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
claraclack
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution
Hi David
Just to confirm I have now received the cashback from Quidco thanks so much for all your help in sorting this.
Thanks
Claire
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @claraclack,

Sorry for the delay in getting back. I'm really glad to hear you've received the cashback. Please post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

All the best

David

0 Ratings