cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davfer02
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Quidco - Missing cashback claim

Hi @JohnC2@RobbieMac, I'm also having an issue with a cashback claim through Quidco. It was initially due to be paid on the 1st June, but the status is now 'The retailer is taking longer than expected to process your transaction'. Is there any chance that you could look into this for me? 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
DanielS
Message 2 of 5

Re: Quidco - Missing cashback claim

Hi @davfer02,

Welcome to the Community Forums. I've moved your comment onto your own thread as the previous thread was about a BT.com offer and not Quidco.

Have you contacted Quidco directly to find out why it hasn't been received? They should be able to contact our cash back team directly to find out why it hasn't been added yet.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
davfer02
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi @DanielS, Quidco have stated that they're waiting on BT to release the funds. The order was placed 75 days ago, was tracked, and there has been a 'retailer decision'

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for that @davfer02.

They have a way of contacting us to find out why something has been delayed so they should be giving more information. When you raised your ticket with them they will have given you a contact reference number. We'll need that before we can get in touch with the cash back team to query it. We'll be contacting the same people that Quidco do.

To reach us, click on my user name and then on contact the mods. It'll take us a few working days to pick it up but we will.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 5

Hi @davfer02 I called earlier and left a voice mail. Just to confirm that the cashback has been approved at our end now and you should receive it within the next 30 days. 

If you haven't received it after the 30 days post back and let me know and I'll be happy to chase again for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings