cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Quidco cash back declined

I changed mobile providers in September and opted for BT partly because of the £95 cashback offer on Quidco.  I've been using Quidco for a number of years and have never had any issues until now. Firstly my transaction was missing and  I had to log an enquiry for missing claim. After a long wait BT have now declined my claim. A very generic reason has been provided which sets out several possible reasons for the decision - none of which I believe are relevant to my situation. 

I would like to understand exactly why my claim has been rejected or what I can do to have it reviewed again.  Can anyone help/ provide advice on what to do next? 

thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Quidco cash back declined

@Ali_d_15 Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, you'll need to raise a dispute with Quidco to find out why your claim has been declined. If you need any further assistance after contacting Quidco post back here. 

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Quidco cash back declined

Hi Neil thanks for your response. I have already done that and received a very generic response, which they passed on from BT. Not sure what to do next. I just want clarity as to exactly why it was declined as I don't believe that any of the generic reason provide are relevant in my case.
Thanks
0 Ratings