cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Quidco cashback declined - not impressed!!!!!

Hi

I am also experincing issues with getting my cashback via Quidco.

I was meant to get £130 and it tracked and said was due to be confirmed on 11 June - when this date arrived it changed to declined. I am using your internet to access this site and also your phone line!!!! 

I have seen other posts that say you can look into this and am hoping that you can for me as well.

As I am keen to get this sorted asap please can someone reply as quick as possible, as I am  not impressed to be another customer whose cashback has been declined! BT you really need to sort out your systems with the cashback sites as this has bene going on since at least 2013 from other posts!!!!!

Regards

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: Quidco cashback declined - not impressed!!!!!

Hi @furze2011 and welcome.

I'm really sorry the cashback has been declined. Was there any problems with the order? Were there any changes made 'in flight'? I can help with this. Can you please drop me over an email with your details, including your quidco username? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

As requested I have now sent instead of private message vis the email link - as it was not clear what option to use I put to billing - please can you let me know that this has come through as I am not 100% convinced that this was the right option and that it wil be sorted.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

We have the email and will be in touch soon.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

This still has not been sorted. Even though on 06/06/16 was told Quidco had been sent the monies and I would be able to get within 24 hours. Going back and forth to Quidco and BT, firstly BT told me the monies had definitely sent to Quidco and I have to take up with Quidco. Having dine this Quidco said they have not heard from BT. Telling BT this I was told today decision now might not be overturned and monies were not sent to Quidco they would now look into but no timescales. 

I am am totally fed up with this but at least now know it BT in wrong and not Quidco, as they tried to make out. 

All can can say is don't believe what BT tell you. 

They tell you they have improved customer service but this is not case. Anyone reading this thinking of going with BT please do not save yourself the issues

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Hi @furze2011

Thanks for posting back.

I can see that my colleague James has been in touch with you and he is going to follow up with you again on Monday.

Cheers,

Robbie