cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Re: 2.4 Ghz or 5 Ghz ?

I have had same sort of problem.  The (same) adapter was bought to connect a Panasonic smart TV to internet.  It has a blue light (5 GHz) when connected to HH2 via TV but an amber light (2.5 GHz) when connected to HH2 via my PC.  I have too issues: firstly whether I use this adapter or a trusty old belkin "G", I get OK PC connection but BT diagnostics state that  I have very weak wireless connection - with the adapter in same room. Yes, I have tried different channels - to no affect.

Secondly TV internet (despite good signal strength) keeps dropping out, making it unwatchable. If its connecting at 5GHz and HH2 cant handle that, how do I get any connection at all?  If it would help, how do I get the adapter to pick up the HH2 at 2.5GHz?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: 2.4 Ghz or 5 Ghz ?

I moved your post as the previous thread was 4yrs old and this is the correct board for your problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings