Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kyrilo
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Re: 3 x Amazon £10 voucher not arrived

Go to solution

Hi, I can't fill in the voucher request form because my order number is longer than 18 characters and the form won't accept it! Any idea what the problem is? I'm typing in the number starting AJMZZC...... which is 20 characters long!

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
DavidM
Message 2 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @kyrilo,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Something doens't look right with this. I'm sure I can get it sorted for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Infiltrator
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution
0 Ratings
A2
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

I have just placed two mobile orders with the offer closing on 15/02/2016.  I should be entitled to 2 x £40 vouchers.  After activating one of the SIMS I tried to work out how to get the voucher.  I eventually found the vouchers.bt.offer/mobileclaim page, which took me to the vouchers.bt.com page with the claim form.

Unfortunately I am unable to fill in the form as I cannot provide the two reference numbers requested.  The 18 digit order reference number, and the "VOL" reference.

My order reference number is 20 alphanumeric characters long, not 18.

I do not have a VOL reference listed anywhere, not in my emails nor in the bill section of the MyBT webpage.  The FAQ of the vouchers claim page says you find your VOL reference on your paper bill.  The mobile contracts on the offer were paperless billing, online only!

can someone please help me.  What numbers should I be entering on these forms for a successful claim?  Where do I find them?  Or is there an alternative way of claiming the vouchers?

thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
murphy83
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi, 

Yes I also have this problem, 20 character order reference but the form only allows 18 characters.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @A2 and @murphy83 Thanks for your posts and I'm sorry your having problems with your voucher claims. 

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
ianperry1973
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

What was the fix for this, as I have the same issue? If multiple people are seeing the issue, it's good forum etiquette to post the answer.

The cynic in me says BT are making it hard for us to claim the advertised offer. It seems fairly obvious to me, order references are 20 digits long, and the claim process gives an error with anything over 18. That's never going to work. I tried putting the first 18 in, which was accepted by the form, but no idea if my vouchers will ever turn up.

0 Ratings
kyrilo
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution
Hi
No I haven't received anything as yet, but forever hopeful!
Regards
Charlie
0 Ratings
kyrilo
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution
Voucher received, many thanks
0 Ratings