Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mr-b
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Re: £50 cheque how to claim ?

Go to solution

Hi

I am in exactly the same situation i.e. not received my cashback cheque (but card came OK).

The Marketing Lounge (who the broadbandbenefits.co.uk site redirects to) were helpful but eventually came back to say that BT fulfil the cheques. I logged it with BT who said that they did not have a cashback offer at the time of my order.

But I have screenshots of their website's offer and my form submission!

So did anyone get this resolved?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
PaddyB
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @mr-b

Did you claim your cashback using the link -Claim your Cashback?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
mr-b
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Yes that is the one. BT Vouchers responded to my earlier case (it took several weeks) saying that they weren't running the offer when I ordered.

So just after I posted here today I made a formal complaint. They investigated again, and found in my favour so hopefully I  should receive a cheque soon. It's a royal pain having to keep chasing this with multiple parties but at least I have it in writing now that they are going to pay so let's hope ...
I wonder how many folks just gave up ...

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @mr-b,

Thank you for posting back. I'm happy to hear that you've had an update regarding your complaint and that the cheque is on the way.

Cheers

PaddyB

0 Ratings
mr-b
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Over 3 weeks later and still no cheque! 😞

So I made yet another formal complaint (more fool me for allowing them to close it last time without the cheque in my hand!), and yet more promises but nothing. So I'm now following this process https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/how-to-report-a-complaint/sales and am off to an ombudsman with a deadlock letter that should arrive this week.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @mr-b,

I'm sorry you still haven't received your cash back cheque. If you send me in your details I'll be able to chase this for you.

You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings