cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Re: Access Control Problem

Hi There,

I have exactly same issue here, anytime I turn ON access control with some listed devices, it automatically turned off some of my computer that are not in the list. This is really annoying as my Mrs is complaning everytime that after 9pm she can't use the computer. The access contro is set to go off for certain computer and tablets for kids after 9pm but seems to be aftecting other computer.

I have tried to reset the router, powered off/ON to see if this can resolve this issue but NO

The only option to get pass this problem is to turn off the access control

Any help please

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi fademidun,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry for the problems you're having with parental controls.  Check out this link "How to guide for BT Parental Controls" and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Robbie

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Hello,

This does not address my issue in any way. I setup BT access control from my router (BT Home Hub Manager) and not via bt.com/My BT etc. Enabled access control, select devices and set time to go ON and OFF.

My question is why is it affecting unselected devices. I simply want to set some devices in my LAN to have access to the internet at certain time via Home Hub.

If I use your option, this will directly apply to all devices

Thanks

0 Ratings