cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Re: All my neighbours can get BT Infinity but i can't.

Go to solution
Hi,

I have exactly the same issue. My direct neighbours either side to me have bt infinity and we're on exactly the same exchange. I did the above with my address and telephone number and exactly the same thing came up with no FTTC, would you be able to help me at all?

sam
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Go to solution

i moved your post to start your own thread

enter your phone number and post results  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

if you know neighbours number then post results from their number as well - if not post code

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hiya, thanks. I put my number in and this appears:

Untitled.jpg

Unfortunately I don't know my neighbours phone number but when I put their address in it comes up with this:

Untitled2.jpg

And my address:

Untitled(3).jpg

Thanks!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Although I just realised its actually FTTP so might be completely different...!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

get mods to check it for your  they will post a contact us link 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution
it is possible with FTTP i suggest you try this number best to contact the FTTP sales team who would know more.

0800 587 4787
Highlighted
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi corcosa,

Welcome and thanks for your posts!

I can check if BT Infinity (FTTP) is available for your address.  It's definitely a strange one as your neighbours either side can get the service!

Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to send us your details.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Caxton and Malvern are the first towns to reach 1,000 votes in BT’s Race to Infinity, but they won’t get their super-fast broadband until 2012

The towns of Caxton in Cambridgeshire and Malvern in Worcester will be among the first to benefit from BT’s ‘Race to Infinity’, designed to assess the demand for fibre optic broadband in different areas of the country.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi corcosa,

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me today. I've sent you that email as agreed.

For anyone else trying to find out the availability of BT Infinity at your address, you can contact Openreach directly - Fibre Broadband Availability

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings