cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mevman
Beginner
Message 1 of 27

Re: Amazon Voucher

Still waiting to receive Amazon Voucher for SIM account opened back in September 2016.

Have submitted enquiry for it twice now and received nothing back to shed any light on when or if this might happen.

Original sign up said I qualified, but it looks like I qualified for nothing so far.

How to get this progressed successfully?

0 Ratings
26 REPLIES 26
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 27

Hi @mevman

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forum!

I understand that you have contacted the vouchers team twice without a reply.  I'm sorry for the delay receiving the Amazon voucher you signed up for as part of your package.

Can you send us over your details and we will help you with this?  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 27

I'd like to add my name to the list for the same issue..
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 27

Hi @kkkk,

Thanks for posting. have you claimed the voucher? Did you get a confirmation email? Have you tried chasing this up using the chase my voucher link?

Cheers

David

kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 27

Hi, yes claimed, confirmation email 6th October. Sent a chase a week ago but heard nothing.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 27

Thanks for confirming that @kkkk.

Can you please send me over the details and I'll look into this for you? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 27

I've already sent the details to Robbie Mac yesterday.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 8 of 27

That's great @kkkk. We'll chase this up for you and will be in touch.

Cheers

David

DavidM
Message 9 of 27

Hi @Kiri and @veena,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm sorry there's been a delay in getting the vouchers out to you. I'll be happy to lend a hand and chase these up for you. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
mevman
Beginner
Message 10 of 27

Yes have chased it up twice now but nothing coming back to confirm anyone is looking into the matter.

Seems like a problem for many people.

0 Ratings