Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobbieMac
Message 11 of 27

Re: Amazon Voucher

Hi @mevman

Thanks for posting back.

I've checked our email queue and it doesn't look like we have received your details.  Can you send them over so that we can help you with this?

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
shunkyboy
Beginner
Message 12 of 27

I claimed for a £70 Amazon voucher on the 4th of October for taking out a mobile deal and a £20 Amazon voucher on the 6th of October for a SIM deal.

Recieved emails instantly acknowledging but have heard nothing since.

I have chased up over the phone and also on the online tool and not even the courtesy of an email in reply.

This set up is completely unsatisfactory and as a customer who has phone, broadband and more than one mobile deal with BT shows that customer service is very far down their list of priorities.

Has anyone out of interest cancelled their contract with BT due to them being in breach of contract because this is going to be my next route purely on point of principal.

0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 13 of 27

Well my contract started on 13th October and I got my amazon cards on Saturday, so you may get them shortly. I believe this is the standard timescale so don't get wound up yet!

BTW they come recorded delivery so you need to be in to sign for them.
0 Ratings
shunkyboy
Beginner
Message 14 of 27

If I could just get someone to give a definitive answer as to whether or not they were coming I would be happy with that. The timescale is annoying but isn't the real issue.

They should either email to say your request has been processed and your vouchers will be issued or there is a problem with your request and you need to.......

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 15 of 27

Hi @shunkyboy Sorry that you have not heard back yet about your vouchers. I'm sure that they are in hand but they are very busy at the moment.

We will be happy to check on the progress of your voucher claims for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
fatz2000
Beginner
Message 16 of 27

Hi David

I have filled out the webform twice chasing a £100 amazon voucher last week and have heard nothing yet.

Claimed on 4/10/2016 - had nothing arrive in the post to date.

Your enquiry reference number: **Edited**
and

Your enquiry reference number: **Edited**

Could you see why I've not had a response.

Many thanks

Oliverr

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 17 of 27

Hi @Kiri,

Thanks for taking my call this evening. I hope I've cleared things up for you. Please let me know when the voucher arrives.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Kiri
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 27

Dear David

thank you for your help, I am pleased that someone has finally managed to sort this out for me.  Such as shame I did no to contact the forum sooner, numerous on line 'chats'  and customer service phone calls really made no difference BT need to address the issue there must be so many frustrated customers.

thanks again.

Michelle

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 19 of 27

Happy to helop any time @Kiri Smiley Very Happy

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
markroberts14
Beginner
Message 20 of 27

I ordered BT Mobile mid September and had the sim activated then applied for amazon voucher.

I have since waited more than 45 days and still no sign of the voucher.

Ive contacted BT via email and wechat and been told various and differing information but still no voucher.

Each time I contact BT Im told something completely different.

0 Ratings