Message 21 of 27

Re: Amazon Voucher

I have received the vouchers. Thanks Robbie and rest of the team Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 22 of 27

Hi @Kiri,

Just a quick line. Have you received the voucher yet?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
ether0505
Beginner
Message 23 of 27

Hi mods, would you be able to help me too? I had my BT mobile SIM activated on 22nd Oct and filed a claim for the voucher the same day. As I didn't hear back from the vouchers team, I sent a reminder on 5th Dec, for which a case was opened (Enquiry ref # ***********). I didn't get any response, so I sent another chaser to the vouchers team on 13th Dec (Enquiry ref # ***********). I got a response on 18th Dec saying that the voucher will be with me within 5 working days. I didn't receive it and I sent another chaser on 4th Jan. I received a response saying that the vouchers were despatched on 14th Nov and it might have got delayed due to Christmas. That sounds a bit strange given that 14th Nov was way before Christmas, so I responded to the vouchers team yesterday. Today I got an email saying that the vouchers are being processed and I will receive in 21-30 days! (enquiry ref # ***********). Could you please help follow up on this? Every response from the vouchers team is different. So I am not sure what to believe. Many thanks.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 24 of 27

@ether0505 Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry about the delay with your Amazon vouchers.  I've removed your reference numbers as it's best not to post that info on a public forum.   Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll get this looked into. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
ether0505
Beginner
Message 25 of 27

@NeilO. Thank you. I have submitted the details through the contact the mods link.

0 Ratings
ether0505
Beginner
Message 26 of 27

Hi, this is now 2 months old, 3 times I have now been told that the amazon voucher will arrive within 1 month and it hasn't. I have sent numerous emails and written mutliple times to this forum and the mods. Please confirm how I should proceed with this. I activated my BT SIM on 22nd October, claimed my voucher the same day and according to the email acknowledgement I received, I should have received the voucher within 45 days (1.5 months). It is now exactly 4.5 months and I am still waiting. 

Do I need to go by the official complaints route now on the BT website at bt.com/complaints? I need a way to bring this to a close. I would appreciate your advice.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 27 of 27

Hi @ether0505 and thanks for posting.

I can fully appreciate how annoyed you must be at the continued delay in getting the voucher to you. I can see @PaddyB is currently in touch with management in the vouchers team and is due to call you tomorrow with an update. Again, I'm sorry for the continued delay but we will keep pushing until this is sorted for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings