cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tymo76
Contributor
Message 1 of 12

Re: Amazon voucher for signing up to BT Mobile

Nivek, I've been with BT for 5 months and I'm totally shocked at the diabolical customer service. I like you ordered a BT sim and activated it on the 11th November, I also never received the promised voucher. I contacted live chat who gave me a case number and was told they would contact me within 7 days. Yep, nobody got back to me.

Then I used the contact link which has been given in these forums. I received a reply saying you are entitled to the voucher and to fill out this form (which is the form I originally completed to apply for the voucher), but the details I was given such as the vol number was not recognised! I've contacted them again, but so far had no reply.

I think BT mobile make it as difficult as they can for you in the hope you give up, but out of principle I will hound them until the voucher sent to me. When I signed up to broadband the claim was so much easier.

For a communications company, I have to say they are the worst company I have had the displeasure in dealing with. Customer service is the most important area for me, and since BT are completely useless I will be jumping ship!
0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: Amazon voucher for signing up to BT Mobile

Welcome to this customer forum.

Please use this form to chase up your vouchers

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090

This is the same method that the forum moderators would use. There is a delay in issuing gift cards at the moment.

0 Ratings
Tymo76
Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Re: Still waiting for my 1-6pm installation, it's now nearly 10pm!!!!!

This is the the type of service I have received hroughout my time with BT, it hasn't got any better. Shame I didn't cancel during the cool off period and save myself the misery.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 12

@Tymo76 wrote:

No problem I will alter my original post.

The purpose is to be constructive. If you have an issue with your service, then you need to get it sorted via this forum. By creating a new thread, listing your own problems, you will stand the best chance of getting them sorted.

Posting on existing threads (hijacking), only confuses the issue, and makes it more difficult for the originator of the thread to get help.

0 Ratings
Tymo76
Contributor
Message 5 of 12

Thanks for replying to my post in the last half hour.  I've used that contact link a couple of times and got absolutely nowhere, so I won't bother.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 12

@Tymo76 wrote:

Thanks for replying to my post in the last half hour.  I've used that contact link a couple of times and got absolutely nowhere, so I won't bother.

Then you have not been using the correct link.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Use the link they provide in their post. List your problems on that special form, and you will be given help.

modpicture.jpg

The form looks like this.

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Tymo76
Contributor
Message 7 of 12

I have been using the correct link, why do you say I haven't?

0 Ratings
Tymo76
Contributor
Message 8 of 12

However, thank you for your help.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 12

@Tymo76 wrote:

I have been using the correct link, why do you say I haven't?

I have looked at all of your posts, and cannot find any invite from one of the moderators. Which post have you asked for help on?

Here is a list of all your posts

https://community.bt.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/203849

0 Ratings
Tymo76
Contributor
Message 10 of 12

Yep, your right I've not seen that form.  I do appreciate your help, just a bit frustrated.  Thanks again.

0 Ratings