cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeilO
Message 11 of 18

Re: Apple tv app ?

@Xrkt77 I called there but missed you, I've made arrangements for you to be changed over to the full version of the BT sport app as you were on the BT mobile version. The change over will complete in the next 24 hours and you'll be able to cast from the app.

Please can you post back to let me know if you're happy this is sorted?

0 Ratings
Xrkt77
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 18

Hi,

Thanks its working now, however my partner has the same issue with the same package ie BT Infinity & BT Mobile. Assume she has join the community forum to resolve or can she ring the 0800 number you rang me on Saturday ?
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 13 of 18

@Xrkt77 Brilliant I'm glad that's working for you now.  Yes she'll need to register and post on the community and we'll be happy to help. 

0 Ratings
Ode2summer
Beginner
Message 14 of 18

Ignore this, got it sorted!

0 Ratings
Loulou74
Beginner
Message 15 of 18

Hi,

I’m also a BT Infinity Broadband subscriber & have BT mobile. Can you arrange for me to be changed over to the full version of the BT Sport App as I think i’m on the BT mobile version, so that I can stream BT Sport onto my Apple TV.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 16 of 18

@Xrkt77 and @Loulou74 that's sorted for you now, the casting option will appear on your Sport app within the next 24 hours.  Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
andygosnell
Beginner
Message 17 of 18

Hi I have this problem too. I don’t get an Airplay icon at all on the app on either my iPhone or iPad. I can attempt to mirror but as you know it won’t allow that.
0 Ratings
marinersway
Beginner
Message 18 of 18

Hi I am in the same position, have mobile BT sport rather than broadband full version. Could you get mine changed over please
0 Ratings