cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Re: BT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RUBBISH

Hahaha this is hilarious. It does make a difference. My partner works for open reach and the jobs are sent to them by BT, sky, talk talk etc... So the problem is BTs lack of communication and the fact that their admin is up their backside. We are calling an Indian call centre AGAIN after we have been told the fault on our line has been fixed AGAIN. And it hasn't!!!!!! My partner will have qualified in a few weeks to do the fault fixing work, god help BT if the only way this gets fixed is once he has done that so he can actually do the work himself. BT are monopolising this country and are so big they don't give a toss about it, which is ironic considering what BT stands for. Disgusted.
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

He would not be able to choose which repair jobs he gets issued with, and he would not be allowed to work on your line unless the job was issued to him.

If he did try to access any records for your line, without an officially issued task, he would face dismissal.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

You're right because we aren't allowed the **bleep** job number!!! Haha the whole set up is ridiculous. And laughable. He can't do this, he can't do that. No, and neither can BT or anyone else that has so far been assigned the job. Absolute joke.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Don't you worry, there will be no dismissal as we know the rules and regs, a little better than some of your advisors 😉
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 9

@natjs89 wrote:
Don't you worry, there will be no dismissal as we know the rules and regs, a little better than some of your advisors 😉

I am only a BT customer, but worked for them for nearly 42 years before retiring in 2010. They treat anything like unauthorised access very seriously, so I am surprised if you were given different advice from a BT advisor.

This is only a customer forum, so your posting here will not normally be read by BT, but they do moderate the fourum.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

It's a shame they don't value their related employees enough to keep them from being unhappy. We have been insulted, ignored, lied to. The complaint is as long as my arm and I'm sick of speaking to people overseas... At my expense. The advisor we spoke to earlier didn't even know who open reach were 😒 do you know how frustrating it is to know and have friends who can do this job but aren't allowed anywhere near our property to do it? While we have been sitting here for now 5 weeks with NO phone line, and no wifi? All because of the first incompetent engineer that was sent out to us and sat outside our house for an hour and then did one, without taking a photo of the door, without leaving a card, then sending it back as no access but then closing it 10 minutes later as complete..........
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 8 of 9

Hi natjs89

I am sorry you have been left without a line for five weeks now.  I know this must be annoying and I will be happy to help out.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

I'm currently trying to use the wifi at my place of work but on my phone so I'm struggling to paste the URL that it asks for... I'll try to do it at lunch or this evening on 3G when I get home if I can get the signal. Thanks
0 Ratings