cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Re: BT Extras: a customer service nightmare

bt extras not showing on system, renewed my bt sport, still in open status, as wasn't told at the time that, waiting for due date for original contract to run out would leave all my Extras off, so no internet security until it closes!!!!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

How do you have no Internet security? What ever you had in place prior to renewing your contract will still be in place.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

apparently, as i didnt want the new deal to start until the old one ended, my order is still open. also i've just got a new computer, so trying to set it all up on there, which is the problem, as was working on old one.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

There is nothing that you need to set up on your new computer in order to use the Internet. You will be able to access your email and MyBT in just the same manner as on your old computer.

If you are concerned about antivirus software, if it is a Windows 10 computer it already has Mircosoft's antivirus installed but if you prefer you could use a free antivirus such as Avast, which is better than the offering BT give you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

thanks for your help, its all the extras, security, and stuff that i can't access. i will check out the avast website

0 Ratings