cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Re: BT New connections - Connection date gone, yet no Phone or Broadband - How bad can it get

Yeah I ordered Bt infinity on the 29th October the date for going live came and went on the 12 November nothing worked after five days of phone calls live chats and emails still no joy seemingly they cancelled order now I have to wait until the 2nd of December to go live and see if it works

Should have known better BT never do what they say they will all they do is take your money and leave you to try and get it fixed I paid an upfront fee of £55 on the 29th Now they want another upfront fee of £94

Their helpline system must be one of the worst I have come accross

I was promised a call back between 1900hrs and 2000hrs last night it never happenned

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT New connections - Connection date gone, yet no Phone or Broadband - How bad can it get

@chobbins5918

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum I'm really sorry to hear of the problems that you have had with your order. I've started your own thread to avoid any confusion with the original posters unrelated issue.

Your best bet would be to contact our order team and allow them the chance to put things right. I will drop you a private message now which will include the link to our order team whereby you can online chat with them. This order team is based in the UK and will own your complaint until everything is sorted out.

Should you have any further problems after speaking with this team please let us know.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings